UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

An AC separation isn't a big deal so he'll be fine soon. He's worked enough miracles this year. He should use the other arm to hit the beers now for a few weeks and on the way home use the injury to lobby for a business class upgrade. Then let er rip next year again.

Heal up soon GOAT.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

1 hour ago, Duane_Bosch said:

An AC separation isn't a big deal so he'll be fine soon. He's worked enough miracles this year. He should use the other arm to hit the beers now for a few weeks and on the way home use the injury to lobby for a business class upgrade. Then let er rip next year again.

Heal up soon GOAT.

I had a AC joint separation a few years back.  Yes, not a huge deal but it does take a while to heal-up completely.

1 hour ago, Duane_Bosch said:

Heal up soon GOAT.

I would say, strap it up and race bro, you come from SA. Seriaasly though, what a bummer, he did quite well here in 2019. 

22 hours ago, Robbie Stewart said:

I was watching that and for the first 1/3 I was quietly thinking it does not look bad, I'd ride that any day of the week, and twice on Sunday's. Then he hit the rocky parts....and that double drop - oh my quivering knees.

No wonder he's the GOAT and I'm not.

That was a about a 3m22 run which would no doubt have got better in his quali run...Iles did well to go p1 with a 3m14. I think this track suits the North American riders. We need more races outside the Alps.

Some really exciting racing last night.

Daprela sticking to script and keeping things exciting, although you really have to feel for the guy. Glad he wasn't injured.

Vergier consistently fast, and probably the most fun loving guy on the circuit. His enthusiasm is infectious and you can't help but wishing him success.

Bruni, just an amazing competitor and love his interviews.

Finn Iles still fighting for his place at the top. I feel that next year we'll see some great things from him if he can learn from his experience this year. Bruni should be feeling the pressure.

So stoked for Reece. Great run, so precise and glad he's got his confidence back after Les Gets.

I just love DH, absolutely fierce competition yet the riders all seem to have such a great sense of comraderie and respect for one another.

Saturday is going to be fantastic!

not sure I ever seen a race being won by a margin of 0.032 seconds...

anybody clever enough to work out what distance separated Reece Wilson (3min 10.066s) and Loic Bruni (3min 10.098s) ?

can't find info for the track length yesterday but 2019 was 3,36 km 

could it be that Reece won by 5.7cm ?

11 minutes ago, Dry Biltong said:

not sure I ever seen a race being won by a margin of 0.032 seconds...

anybody clever enough to work out what distance separated Reece Wilson (3min 10.066s) and Loic Bruni (3min 10.098s) ?

can't find info for the track length yesterday but 2019 was 3,36 km 

could it be that Reece won by 5.7cm ?

I am sure I saw a RBTV segment show a 300mm gap between the two of them ... so essentially a ruler length

4 minutes ago, Hairy said:

I am sure I saw a RBTV segment show a 300mm gap between the two of them ... so essentially a ruler length

That's crazy, nothing in it ...