UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

53 minutes ago, Hairy said:

I am sure I saw a RBTV segment show a 300mm gap between the two of them ... so essentially a ruler length

Yeah, at the speeds these guys do 0.1s is usually about 1m at the finish line so 300mm sounds about right for that time gap.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Eddy Gordo said:

@Hairy we were right about vali!

Vali is just starting to show what she can do.

RE the overall ... Vali crashed out early in the first few races and had to just settle down .... she is there now, and will be a force to deal with in 2022.

Now Nina, 2022 will be the year she really breaks into the podium ... if she can stay on the bike, and I think she has figured that out.

7 hours ago, MrJacques said:

Snowshoe seems to have a way of delivering the drama and surprises.

Where are Mariske and Candice? 

36 minutes ago, Robbie Stewart said:

Anyone have an update on Jess Blewitt? She had a massive crash and looked very hurt.

"Update on Jess Blewitt after her horrible crash. Jess has a broken femur requiring surgery. She also has a broken collarbone, wrist , cracked rib & two small cracks in her lower back fortunately none of which require surgery."

From the Pinkbike forums

8 hours ago, Tim Brink said:

"Update on Jess Blewitt after her horrible crash. Jess has a broken femur requiring surgery. She also has a broken collarbone, wrist , cracked rib & two small cracks in her lower back fortunately none of which require surgery."

From the Pinkbike forums

Eina, I thought as much.  That was a very bad high speed crash.

9 hours ago, Tim Brink said:

From the Pinkbike forums

Thanks Tim. I pray she recovers fully. That was a horrible crash. It looked like she landed squarely on her head at speed. I was sure she injured her neck but glad she seems to not have that as well.