UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season

Hairy

10 minutes ago, Robbie Stewart said:

Thanks Tim. I pray she recovers fully. That was a horrible crash. It looked like she landed squarely on her head at speed. I was sure she injured her neck but glad she seems to not have that as well.

The kids bounce. Us toppies, less so.

• Replies 774
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, Bos said:

Absolutely gutted for Louris & Nicole.. 

It's bleak for them, bit that's also racing I guess.

It just shows the difference pressure makes. Loris had no pressure all season and did incredibly well.

Vali came in to the season with pressure and bombed at the start.

At the end, Loris felt the pressure and succumbed to it.

Vali finally took pressure off herself and was able to perform really well.

Bruni has shown just what it takes to perform at the sharp end season after season. He is the master of dealing with pressure and it shows in his results.

It was such an incredible racing week, and in fact the entire season, and I can't wait for another cracker next year.

That was MTB TV overload, I almost forgot to go for a ride ???? I felt rather sorry for MN - what a k@k way to end the season. That said, it would have been VH's season even earlier had she not had a couple of crazy silly crashes in previous races. 

Seems to be a harsh place for punctures - quite a few in the XCO as well as the DH...

• 1 month later...

Will we ever see a vast majority of the WC DH boys and girls racing on gearbox driven bikes. 

Less chance of wrecking a der, smoother and reliable shifting for really muddy racing, considerable reduction in sprung weight for the rear wheel, drive train weight is low and central and less fuss in the bike pits between runs.