Jump to content

UCI DH World Cup 2020 - 2021 Season


Hairy on a Davidson
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 627
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2021 UCI World Cup and World Championship calendar

  • May 8-9: Albstadt, Germany (XCO/XCC)
  • May 15-16: Nové Město, Czech Republic (XCO/XCC)
  • May 22-23: Fort William, UK (DH) - CANCELLED
  • June 12-13: Leogang, Austria (DH/XCO/XCC)
  • July 3-4: Les Gets, France (DH/XCO/XCC)
  • August 14-15: Maribor, Slovenia (DH)
  • August 24–29: UCI Mountain Bike World Championships – Val di Sole, Italy
  • September 4-5: Lenzerheide, Switzerland (DH/XCO/XCC)
  • September 18-19: Snowshoe, USA (DH/XCO/XCC)
Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 hours ago, Frosty said:

That guy Daprela made most of it look so easy. Then Troy makes it look even easier.

at split 2:
RW: “he’s almost 2 sec down, Claudio”
Claudio: “wow”.

* some guy loses time in the woods 

 

Rob and Claudio " Yeah its all about pace in the woods " 

 

 

atleast tracey Made the ladies commentary interesting 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Frosty said:

That guy Daprela made most of it look so easy. Then Troy makes it look even easier.

at split 2:
RW: “he’s almost 2 sec down, Claudio”
Claudio: “wow”.

I knew of Troy was under 2 at that split before the woods he could take it because of the mistake from that Frenchy. Troy is super consistent

Just shows how competitive it is.. He hasn't won since 2017 and that's only his third win... He must have a stack of 2nds and 3rds

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Stretch said:

I knew of Troy was under 2 at that split before the woods he could take it because of the mistake from that Frenchy. Troy is super consistent

Just shows how competitive it is.. He hasn't won since 2017 and that's only his third win... He must have a stack of 2nds and 3rds

 

 

Wasn't he on the podium (top ) at every race one season?

I'm super stoked for him. What a weekend for him. Fastest in Quali, then over a second fastest on race day.

Also stoked to see both 'lucky 1 race wonder' Rainbow Jerseys at the sharp end of the racing!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Jewbacca said:

Wasn't he on the podium (top ) at every race one season?

I'm super stoked for him. What a weekend for him. Fastest in Quali, then over a second fastest on race day.

Also stoked to see both 'lucky 1 race wonder' Rainbow Jerseys at the sharp end of the racing!

Last year was the first season since 2014 time he wasn't on the podium in the overall

2014 - 3rd

2015 - 3rd

2016 - 3rd

2017 - 2nd

2018 - 3rd

2019 - 3rd

 

Impressive. Only Sam hill and Greg have achieved a run of 6 podiums

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, BaGearA said:

* some guy loses time in the woods 

 

Rob and Claudio " Yeah its all about pace in the woods " 

 

 

atleast tracey Made the ladies commentary interesting 

I was hoping Mr Jackson would have joined them in the commentary box for the men's racing

Link to comment
Share on other sites

That was a deserving win that had me cheering. He took it easier up top and had more gas for the bottom. Clever racing. Deprela is a bit too young but he will get there unless he breaks himself too many times along the way...

Link to comment
Share on other sites

All I can say is that was one hell of a first episode!

That run of Daprela..he was so aggressive in that top half. I cant believe he stayed on... a name to be watched though! If he didn't stall in the woods he would have smoked everyone, although I am very happy for Troy. How can one not be. Theres a lot of hungry, fast French riders at the moment. 

Going to enjoy seeing the usual heroes trying to keep these talented young guns in check. 

Vergier and Vali was my fantasy league top pic. It wasn't my best. 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Les Gets is going to be BONKERS in 2 weeks time. The odds of a non French winner are slim IMO. Social Distancing? Not so much.

 

I want to go there again. Just ONE last time. Vir Oulaas. I'll send the chatel river gap this time. I promise.

Edited by Duane_Bosch
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

My Profile My Forum Content My Followed Content Forum Settings Ad Messages My Ads My Favourites My Saved Alerts My Pay Deals Settings Help Logout