Parts (Crank arm) for Raleigh Spinning bike

Evonne

Good day everyone,

I have a Raleigh Spinning bike at home. The Crank arm is slightly bend (not visible to the eye) which results in the bike being wobbly when I spin.

I tried to contact Chris Willemse Cycles about it and asked if they can fix it - remove the bendy crank arm and replace it with a new one - but they said they unfortunately don't do it.

I live in Bellville, Western Cape and I was wondering if you know of anyone in this area who will be able to fix it for me?

TIA,
Evonne Joubert
082 852 0757

• 9 months later...

Hi, does anyone know how to remove a crank from a Raleigh Bolt spinning bike? and where I can purchase a new set? Allen keys do not work, too tight!

The better statement would be congrats on getting your FTP to a crank bending output

Could have been a bunnyhop 

Two questions addressed here.  From the OP if the crank arm is not visibly bent I doubt if it would wobble the bike.  If the it is anything like mine it would take an earthquake to wobble it.  More likely a bearing, chainring, BB or sprocket has gone.  As to the thread resurrection re crank removal it depends on what crank is on it.  Most of the spinning bikes have square taper BB's so you need the usual removal tool.  If it is some other BB then please post a picture.