Stans NoTubes Dart tool

Kai Baird

Hey hubbers. Thought I'd put this to you guys. Anyone here have experience with the Stan's dart? Is it worth buying and keeping on you? And will it work with all latex based sealants?

• 3 months later...

Hey hubbers. Thought I'd put this to you guys. Anyone here have experience with the Stan's dart? Is it worth buying and keeping on you? And will it work with all latex based sealants?

Hi Kai Baird,

I am not sure i it will work with other latex based sealants but have seen in working very well with the Stans Sealant. 

Even on side walls by the rim with no problems

Hi Kai Baird,

I am not sure i it will work with other latex based sealants but have seen in working very well with the Stans Sealant. 

Hi Kai Baird,

it works with ALL SEALANTS - but for the special " 2nd function " it reacts with Stan's Sealant to seal up even quicker than normal. 

How can it work better with Stans? Are the plugs themselves also made by Stan's?

Correct

They have a special kevlar tip with woven material

All the other systems on the market rely on automotive solutions that have been used on a bicycle ...

Dont know how to embed a video but here is the PinkBike Review with all you need to know

https://m.pinkbike.com/news/first-look-a-new-take-on-the-tire-plug-the-stans-dart.html

• 1 month later...

Does anyone have experience with these - specifically on road tubeless ?
And how do they compare to the Dynaplug system ?

(I know that its different because of the reaction with Stan's sealant)