Bicycle Messenger Service (Greater Alberton area)

NotSoBigBen

Starting up something doing what I enjoy and possibly helping you at the same time …. offering bicycle messenger service for companies as well as private individuals to move documents and small items within the greater Alberton area.

- need a document or small article collected from you and delivered or collected from someone else and brought to you no problem

- you or the kids forgot your lunch/something else at home, I can get it to you/them

- need to collect or deliver something from or to your 'ex' but don't want to see them or talk to them I'll do it on your behalf [emoji6]

- If it fits in a normal backpack I'll take it, as long as it's legal of course!

Quick and easy, just a phonecall or WhatsApp, no traffic or parking issues and easy payment!

Please see the attached short pamphlet for further info, don't hesitate to call if you need to know anything else.

*Note - any suggestions from hubbers regarding how I've structured it, pricing, payment options etc. would be appreciated. Keeping in mind I'd like to keep it relatively simple if possible ... Not looking to start a company and stuff like that [emoji6]af68811963828f2df9b900330041ce0c.jpg

Starting up something doing what I enjoy and possibly helping you at the same time …. offering bicycle messenger service for companies as well as private individuals to move documents and small items within the greater Alberton area.

- need a document or small article collected from you and delivered or collected from someone else and brought to you no problem

- you or the kids forgot your lunch/something else at home, I can get it to you/them

- need to collect or deliver something from or to your 'ex' but don't want to see them or talk to them I'll do it on your behalf [emoji6]

- If it fits in a normal backpack I'll take it, as long as it's legal of course!

Quick and easy, just a phonecall or WhatsApp, no traffic or parking issues and easy payment!

Please see the attached short pamphlet for further info, don't hesitate to call if you need to know anything else.

*Note - any suggestions from hubbers regarding how I've structured it, pricing, payment options etc. would be appreciated. Keeping in mind I'd like to keep it relatively simple if possible ... Not looking to start a company and stuff like that [emoji6]af68811963828f2df9b900330041ce0c.jpg

You are about to get thinner

I always say to my wife that if takealot started using bicycles as delivery then I would change jobs. Have you seen the movie Premium Rush? Such a cool movie. All the best.

I always say to my wife that if takealot started using bicycles as delivery then I would change jobs. Have you seen the movie Premium Rush? Such a cool movie. All the best.

I have seen the movie but won't be doing any of those 'tricks' [emoji848]

My grandson took this picture yesterday [emoji41]d6c1353b33f85e8fa28d58eba1045807.jpg

I have seen the movie but won't be doing any of those 'tricks' [emoji848]

My grandson took this picture yesterday [emoji41]d6c1353b33f85e8fa28d58eba1045807.jpg

I hope you still have time to post pics on twitter...................

Goodluck and all the best.

The price is not bad at all, but may just be a lil out for a local delivery.

We pay R100 for local courier anywhere in SA for small packages, via an agent who uses DHL & Dawnwing so my comment is based on that.

Goodluck and all the best.

The price is not bad at all, but may just be a lil out for a local delivery.

We pay R100 for local courier anywhere in SA for small packages, via an agent who uses DHL & Dawnwing so my comment is based on that.

Will see how it goes .... door to door within an hour or so should be worth a few shekels?

• 3 months later...

As of today it's registered as an 'essential' service [emoji41]

So if you're in the greater Alberton/Joburg South area we can collect/deliver your essential goods. If you have any elderly people you normally care for we can deliver stuff to them, only 50% of the normal price!