Any free massage packages for Absa Cape Epic 2020?

We have availability.. and massages can be done at your accommodation or the tent village. Get in touch with us. 

Hi - does anyone know how I can get a massage package for this year's event, as they are already sold out right now?

Thanks in advance, 
Steffi

We have availability.. and massages can be done at your accommodation or the tent village. Get in touch with us. 

Please quote: info@mobilebatching.co.za

Regards,

Hi Steffi,

I still have massage packages available for Epic 2020. This year will make it my 11th year of working at the event.

Please contact me at louw.willie@gmail.com if you're still looking.

Regards

Willie

• 4 weeks later...

"Free" and "Absa Cape Epic" usually, do not go together!

'Free' generally doesn't go together with any kind of value. Nothing costs as much as 'free' 

Cape Epic is as demanding on those working the event as those racing, often more so.

Hi - does anyone know how I can get a massage package for this year's event, as they are already sold out right now?

Thanks in advance, 
Steffi

hi steffi  

I have a massage package available, which  I let the Epic office know of this afternoon... its booked with the empt crowd and its for 45 mins for 7 massages at R4400.00 pls contact me to discuss.

Thanks Barbara 083 658 8877