Looking For a Rear View Mirror to fit MTB

IcemanGP

Good Day fellow beings

I am looking for a Rear View Mirror to fit to my MTB.
Reason: I am looking after my Granddaughters (3 and 1 yr) and as you all know, riding is my sanity and it took a back seat for a while, so now I have a trailer to put them in, my problem is that I hardly feel that they are there and I have to keep looking behind me to make sure. My neck hurts like hell that I can hardly move for a few days after.
I will really appreciate any help, or pointing me in the right direction. I am in the Midrand area.

Thanking you all in advance.
JD

Read those, didn't see anything about Rearview Mirrors .....

Ok, Where do you want to put the mirror? The guy in those posts has a mirror on the end of his bars.

Ok, Where do you want to put the mirror? The guy in those posts has a mirror on the end of his bars.

Anywhere where I will be able to keep an eye on the trailer behind me, without breaking my neck. Not as young as I once was, so constant head turning lets me suffer a few days after. So yeah, something on the end of the bars would be ideal. I have tried Cycle Lab, and Solomons, and they don't have. So soucing a 2nd hand one is my next option.

Iceman I had a mirror on my commuter - HT MTB.

The mirror looks "out" to your right for cars .... I could not see anything "behind" me.  In fact, a car had to be close, and to the side, fo me before it would enter into my mirror ....  rather useless, so I removed it.

In my searches I found nothing that would be able to "look behind your".

you will have to make up a long stemmed motorcycle type mirror ... with one LONG stem ....

I have one that sticks to your helmet and another one that fits on the handlebar .

You can have one of them free just pay Postnet .

Am going away until Monday so send me a mail at arno@princealbertcycles .co.za to let me know should you want one.

Go to any motorcycle dealer or scooter spares dealer, they should have a range of mirrors, including ones that clamp on the bars and ones that fit in the end of the bars.

Rearview is excellent, I use them on my Tadpole trike.