Are Hardtails dead?

T_Boss

Never mind the rent, the legend of that fork is WAY hardcore........ More than 5000km in 2 races alone....  :ph34r:

bet it got taken to school over plenty of rocks and stuff....

• Replies 460
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice bike. Now just put black rubber on.

T'sek ... this coming from a guy that used to ride a gold Kona frame!

I've been crying over that since it came on. have revised the geo a fair few times cos at 5'9", how weird could it get on a XL?!?!?

Been looking for a vendetta for soooooooo long. There were a fair few on Pinkbike buy / sell about 12 months ago and I was super blaise about them then they just stopped coming up. 

T'sek ... this coming from a guy that used to ride a gold Kona frame!

When a bargain is a bargain, i have been known to lower a few standards, ever so slightly. Hell I once even bought a white car, cringed every time I climbed into it, but the 2.3 turbo engine caused me to deal with the shame..

• 3 weeks later...

New A.T.B model /// will be offering as Frame-Kit for the coming season

Is it worth installing loads of water bottle bosses on the frame for bolt on cable guides and frame bags and bottle cages/Holy Rails etc if it's going to be a packing bike? 

Just a thought. 

I am a huge fan of bolt on cable routing/guides and have made a few frame bags/goody holders that bolt in so I don't need a saddle bag, there is no frame rash and the bag/stuffs inside is secure.

Is it worth installing loads of water bottle bosses on the frame for bolt on cable guides and frame bags and bottle cages/Holy Rails etc if it's going to be a packing bike? 

Just a thought. 

I am a huge fan of bolt on cable routing/guides and have made a few frame bags/goody holders that bolt in so I don't need a saddle bag, there is no frame rash and the bag/stuffs inside is secure.

we have a special feature for the front of the bike ... more of that in a few weeks time. This A.T.B is a modern take of the original ALL TERRAIN BIKE ( aka Mountain Bike ) that goes anywhere and rides over everything ...