Enduro Seal

Charity85

Good day Gents

Read some good reviews on the enduro seal and Im keen to redo my tires with them, other than online (trying to avoid delivery charges) is there anyone in Gauteng that stocks the product?

It's all I use in my bikes. Works like a dream.

There is a local supplier as I get mine from BikeMob.

Is Bikemob situated in Gauteng? Or do they have a branch this side? I checked now their website it shows they are sitauted in Cape Town.

I got a mate to bring some over from the states a year ago. It's expensive and dries out pretty quickly. I would recommend Stans 'Race' sealant over Enduro Seal.

ROTFLMAO... ooookkkkaaaaaaaaaaaaaay :w00t:  :thumbup:

I was one of the product testers for Enduro seal. That stuff is da-bom.

Bikemob can ship to you or contact Shawn directly via

http://www.mtbsouthafrica.co.za/mtb-south-africa-enduro-seal-mountian-bike-tyre-sealant-bottles/

or check out Evobikes.co.za

bikemob.co.za

I got a mate to bring some over from the states a year ago. It's expensive and dries out pretty quickly. I would recommend Stans 'Race' sealant over Enduro Seal.

You got a mate to bring Enduro Seal from the States? Mmm...the product is made in Cape Town, South Africa. Suspect you're confusing products mate.

how does it cope with high pressures from a road tyre ?

From what I've seen first hand under experimental conditions i.e. road tyre off bike being pierced, just fine.

I use it in my MTB and road bike.

In 18 months or so I have had to fit one plug into my mtb tyre and had 1 road flat that I had to change tube.

I did not change it in my MTB for about a year and seriously sukkeld to clean the tyre. Had to rub with benzine then peel/rub the latex from the tyre.

Have had previous issues with the stuff "velcroing" when I had to check sealant. It pongs serioulsy of amonia so doubt its much better than most of the other stuff. I used to use Ryder and Tyre Juice and I think they are mostly a matter of personal preference.

I think the tyre is the most imprtant element - I use Maxxis and Gatrorskins.....would not change for the world...

PS I have a brand new unused Vittoria Mezcal (Cape Cobra) 29x2,35 if anyone is interested.... :thumbup:

Good day Gents

Read some good reviews on the enduro seal and Im keen to redo my tires with them, other than online (trying to avoid delivery charges) is there anyone in Gauteng that stocks the product?

At R207 per liter I will happily pay R150 to get it to Gauteng.

Stuff works great.

I just bought some on Monday and paid R95 to get it delivered 150km away.

• 2 years later...

Which walk in shop sells 1L or 5L Enduro Seal close to Cape Town city centre? Already have the applicator from a previous purchase(Bike Mob) so dont need the bundle with that added. 

I know Sportmans sells but they're more expensive comparatively speaking. 

Edited by NeverNotRolling