Bike set up Pretoria area

Scalpel

I am looking for a decent bike set up in the Pretoria area. Any real recommendations would be appreciated.

There in lies the problem. I want to make sure I get value for money and a decent set up. I have been riding for years and I am comforable on my bike. I am looking for someone that knows what they are doing and not just making changes on my set up for the sake of making changes.

Drive through to 4ways or Dunkeld Cycles and see Richard Baxter.

Both are easily accessible from the highway and if you are going to do it, you might as well do it properly.

Richard : zero78 295 5zero37

If you're comfortable on the bike and have been cycling for years then why get a set-up done? Not trying to be a tit, I merely want to understand what is hassling you about your current set-up  :thumbup:

Edited by RobertWhitehead

if you are serious about getting the correct fit, Cycle Fit in Northcliff, which is better than the Specialized Body Geometry (?) fit (in my opinion).

If you're comfortable on the bike and have been cycling for years then why get a set-up done? Not trying to be a tit, I merely want to understand what is hassling you about your current set-up  :thumbup:

New bike with completely different frame geometry than in the past!

Edited by Scalpel

I can only vouch for Marcel and Jaco Ferreira as I've not used anyone else before but at least if you're not happy with what Marcel has done you can just go back  :thumbup:

Thank you Robert. I wont use Marcel. I have forgotten about Jaco. At least he is close by. JHB boys have excellent reviews and feedback but just to far to travel during the week.