Litespeed SS

Another post on Bikehub relating to the polishing of a ti frame made me buy this much neglected Litespeed 26" Mtb . Going to built a SS .

Will keep on posting as I go .

I have a 26" Ti Ragley frame, which as luck would have it was just big enough to squeeze in a set of 650B wheels. Built with a dropper post and as a 1x10 (SLX cranks with a single chainring and a bashring). Riding it just makes me smile.

Another post on Bikehub relating to the polishing of a ti frame made me buy this much neglected Litespeed 26" Mtb . Going to built a SS .

Will keep on posting as I go .

I had one just like that, with a little message on the chainstay proclaiming "Hand built by David Lynskey" and a rigid Ritchey fork, XTR brakes and XT crank.

Sold it to a hubber. :oops:

I have a 26" Ti Ragley frame, which as luck would have it was just big enough to squeeze in a set of 650B wheels. Built with a dropper post and as a 1x10 (SLX cranks with a single chainring and a bashring). Riding it just makes me smile.

Pitcha's or it never happened!

I had one just like that, with a little message on the chainstay proclaiming "Hand built by David Lynskey" and a rigid Ritchey fork, XTR brakes and XT crank.

Sold it to a hubber. :oops:

Am looking for a rigid fork pse !

Am looking for a rigid fork pse !

Make a sentence with:

26", straight steerer, full carbon, Ritchey, brake bosses for V-brakes, hens teeth. :ph34r:

Unfortunately sold with bike.

Make a sentence with:

26", straight steerer, full carbon, Ritchey, brake bosses for V-brakes, hens teeth. :ph34r:

Unfortunately sold with bike.

No harm in trying !

And the lady is stripped ! I love carbon frames but titanium is something else .

Now to get a rigid 26" carbon fork . Anyone ?

Just get a 650B rigid carbon fork.