Staccato cassette

Breezer

That is something you buy because you want it not because you need it :D

Haha, I need a new cassette as well, just thought I would try something different. It weight a lot less than xt and sunrace, that is is why I want it.

good excuse to wash your drive chain, ends the thread how often do you wash, clean your chain :whistling:   

That would still look black after 1 ride like a normal cassette. But until then it looks AWESOME. You would probably have to wash your drive train a lot more frequently.

Will only look like that for 200 km then it just be black from the chainlube

hey ... go clean your chain then :P

• 2 weeks later...

Tastes are subjective, but there's a part of me that thinks the whole oil-slick fad is going to age as gracefully as the white Levi's moccasins did from the early 2000s.

For those that just went "the what-asins?" -> These monstrosities:

s-l300.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Tastes are subjective, but there's a part of me that thinks the whole oil-slick fad is going to age as gracefully as the white Levi's moccasins did from the early 2000s.

For those that just went "the what-asins?" -> These monstrosities:

s-l300.jpg

Bud this was only really a trend in Edenvale anyway...

They were? Glad I was not trendy then. Although, I reckon when I was on the balcony at the doors and giving the okes sitting at corona across the road grief they were probably wearing those. 

is Edenvale the place where all bad fashion choices go to die... I can only imagine the crocs craze had hit them hard about now!

Strange, everyone I knew that owned a pair were from the south, boet. The okes that chowed up all the Glen Vista binnets my bru.