Rs1 fork with 650b wheel?

Penflex

Hi guys

Wil it work if i use a 650b wheel on a RS1 fork?

If so whats the pro and cons

Thanks

Regards Roelof

Do yourself a favour. Take any bike, remove the from wheel and lower the front by 2cm and let it rest on a box/plank/etc , take a step back and have a look for yourself what happened. You will notice the HA is steaper (is more upright) and the BB will be lower being the most obvious changes

Do yourself a favour. Take any bike, remove the from wheel and lower the front by 2cm and let it rest on a box/plank/etc , take a step back and have a look for yourself what happened. You will notice the HA is steaper (is more upright) and the BB will be lower being the most obvious changes

It depends if he is replacing the rear wheel too?

Or putting a 29er fork on a 650b frame? Then you will slacken the angles slightly.........

Realistically it will 'work', but depending on what you are doing as a whole, the effects will differ.

It depends if he is replacing the rear wheel too?

Or putting a 29er fork on a 650b frame? Then you will slacken the angles slightly.........

Realistically it will 'work', but depending on what you are doing as a whole, the effects will differ.

Agree with the HA, but in all instances the BB will be lowered.

I just thought it would help the OP to visualize the impact

Do you own a 650b and are considering the Rs1 as an upgrade or do you own an Rs1 and are looking at going 650B?