Spoke Repair Advice

Charity85

Good day Gents

Had a single spoke brake yesterday (being a bit enthusiastic on a downhill section) which I want to take in for repairs today. Can someone please advise roughly price wise what Im looking at for the repair - I dont  mind spending the necessary funds to get the job done just want it done at fair value ideally and as Im new to the mtb bug I am unsure what the going rate for such a repair will be.

Any advices will be appreciated.

Should be around R150-R200 for spoke and labour to install and true the wheel

Thanks they quoted me around that number. Appreciate the feedback

Price varies depending on the type of spoke.  For a J bend double butted you are looking at around R20 but for a one of a type patented you can pay up to R250.  Labour will depend on where the spoke broke and if you need to replace the nipple or not - which will need the tubeless set up to be done. You don't say where you are but if you are in Johannesburg North side I can help

Price varies depending on the type of spoke.  For a J bend double butted you are looking at around R20 but for a one of a type patented you can pay up to R250.  Labour will depend on where the spoke broke and if you need to replace the nipple or not - which will need the tubeless set up to be done. You don't say where you are but if you are in Johannesburg North side I can help

Thanks appreciate - will touch base with you should things change.

Edited by Charity85