Titan Cypher RS Expert Carbon (2020)

Steyn89

I’ve ordered the Cypher Elite Carbon - they look like serious value for money and better suited to my needs than my current Trek Fuel EX5.

Not quite the model specific feedback you’re looking for but I don’t think you can go too far wrong with Titan as a brand.

• 1 month later...

Anybody have some update on this?

Also looking at a Titan Cypher RS at the moment. Do not quite have the budget for the Elite, but wondering if I will regret it if I opt for the Expert

My kids have 2 16inch and 2 20inch Titan Hades, and what I can say is that they don't break.

Nice review, local is lekker

Maritz had a 24'' Titan Haydes, now riding the 26'' Titan ...

Hundreds of these at the SPUR events.

Given our experiences I will certainly consider their products ????????

Anybody have some update on this?

Also looking at a Titan Cypher RS at the moment. Do not quite have the budget for the Elite, but wondering if I will regret it if I opt for the Expert

I can only speak to the Cypher Elite Carbon, unfortunately. I'm pretty chuffed with the bike and the service that I received from Titan and my LBS.

My bike offers unbelievable value for money, I think this holds true for most bikes in the Titan range. Build quality is also very good IMHO. 

If the service I received from Titan, prior and post purchase, is anything to go by then I have great confidence in the brand should anything go wrong.

Good luck with your choice. :thumbup:

I'm in the bike industry and know the Titan guys pretty well. I asked them if i could test out one of the new Cyphers, i got the Cypher Pro carbon. I was lucky enough to have it for 3 weeks and boy was i surprised. The 120mm Reba fork was ample travel , dropper post, carbon wheels, the whole bangshoot. The bike climbs great and descending even better. It really is a great bike and compared to other bikes $$$$ you not going to get better value. Titans after service is great aswell.

• 1 month later...

A bit late to this topic.  I am also interested in the Titan Cypher Elite.  I have no experience with the bike. The price, the quality, the spec and the local support tics all the boxes. How does the bike compare to Scott for example?

• 3 months later...