Stumpjumper st comp carbon weight

Nicomrs

Does anyone know the correct weight of a stumpjumper st comp carbon. Including a bottle cage, tubeless and pedals?

Look up bike manufactures spec for weight, look up weight of pedals you use, look up weight of bottle cages you are using and add all the weights together.  Most of this info you can find online

Look up bike manufactures spec for weight, look up weight of pedals you use, look up weight of bottle cages you are using and add all the weights together. Most of this info you can find online

Most is not all manufactures use a Medium frame for their weight “claims”.

Bike shop close to me has actual “what you see it what it weighs” on the back of the price tag. This for full bikes, accessories, tires etc. They weigh in store and have a scale on the counter for you to use if you wish. I have found it very interesting and more than once found the cheaper spec/option lighter than said top of the range! Sure, maybe compliance, durability different. But for sure the manufacturer “claimed” weights are seldom the same!

Weighed the bike in store 14.8kg,online wheight says 13.1 kg. Not sure if the scale is right in the shop, my current bike is 14.9kg and i can clearly feel my bike is alot heavier than the bike in store.

Weighed the bike in store 14.8kg,online wheight says 13.1 kg. Not sure if the scale is right in the shop, my current bike is 14.9kg and i can clearly feel my bike is alot heavier than the bike in store.

scales should be re-calibrated regularly.

For which you need a "calibrated weight" .... $$$

Doubt any bike shops have the correct weights to re-calibrate their scales ....

Clearly you suspect their scale to be wrong.  Take your bike to another shop and have it weighed again.