Giant Heart Rate Monitor

Warrenlee

Guys I bought a Giant Heart Rate Monitor a while ago when I was doing PainCave. I don't have a bike computer as it wasn't needed. The monitor synced with the computer at PainCave. 

Since then I no longer do PainCave but would like to know which app can be used to track my HR. I have tried the Giant app but it doesn't seem to have the function required. 

I would really appreciate any help! 

post-131144-0-78495200-1581245220_thumb.jpg

It should supposedly work with any App that has heart rate detection as a function, for example Strava, Endomondo or Training Peaks(I think).

I hope you don't mind me asking a question in your thread, but since everyone's attention is here regarding the Giant heart rate belt.

I purchased the Neostrack computer and the Heart rate belt together this week and used it today for the first time. The GPS picks up signal and the device does everything It's supposed to.....except for heart rate, the Neostrack does not want to connect with the Heart rate belt.

I picked up and connected to the bluetooth signal from the belt on my phone, but the Neostrack does nothing.

Am I doing something wrong?

It should supposedly work with any App that has heart rate detection as a function, for example Strava, Endomondo or Training Peaks(I think).

Strava stopped supporting HR monitors quite some time ago

Strava stopped supporting HR monitors quite some time ago

My bad, I wasn't aware of this.

I've never used the heart rate function on Strava before as my older Polar watches was not compatible with the App.

I hope you don't mind me asking a question in your thread, but since everyone's attention is here regarding the Giant heart rate belt.

I purchased the Neostrack computer and the Heart rate belt together this week and used it today for the first time. The GPS picks up signal and the device does everything It's supposed to.....except for heart rate, the Neostrack does not want to connect with the Heart rate belt.

I picked up and connected to the bluetooth signal from the belt on my phone, but the Neostrack does nothing.

Am I doing something wrong?

My Neostrack computer had no problem to connect with a garmin heart rate belt.I had. Did you had the belt on when trying connect the heart rate belt?

Thanks guys for your input!

Wayne the Wahoo fittness app is a beaut. Can you set interval times on it aswel? 

Thanks guys for your input!

Wayne the Wahoo fittness app is a beaut. Can you set interval times on it aswel?

If I remember correctly, yes you can.

My Neostrack computer had no problem to connect with a garmin heart rate belt.I had. Did you had the belt on when trying connect the heart rate belt?

Had the belt on for my entire ride yesterday, stopped 3 times along the way looking all over the device settings and resetting the ride to see if it'll pick up, but nothing.