Biogen Losing The Plot?

love2fly

I'm sorry to bring this issue onto the Hub but have finally loSt my rag with Biogen/Dischem.

A few days before 947 I went to Dischem Northgate to buy Biogen Nougat energy bars only to be told that all the stock had been allocated to the expo........

Ok, no probkem, I'll just buy my stock when I collect my race number, ..........only to be told at the Biogen stand, sorry, no stock, our suppliers have let us down....ok, so 2 stories here..from 2 different people, but wait, there is a 3rd story coming too.

No problem, After nobody answering at Biogen (they operate inside Dischem and they never seem to be there...)I make a noise on Hello Peter/FB.

I get a nice mail from Ashley at Biogen saying sorry, supplier out of stock, but let me send you a hamper...

Nice, thank you very much, and I received the below in an e-mail from Ashley at Biogen after I thanked her:

............"No problem at all!

We received delivery of stock last week and therefore expect stock to be back in stores towards the end of this week."

Problem! There is still no Biogen Nougat at Dischem Northgate and when I checked a while ago, not at Randridge either........

Again, nobody at Dischem answers, Ashley (if she still works there) doesn't answer my mails and a very nice lady at Dischem Head office - Genevieve I think her name was, took up my plight last Thursday, and again, NADA!

Biogen, I finally give up, I have never struggled so much to buy a product as a consumer, I will switch to USN drink and PVM bars, you have now done your best to chase opportunity down the sales office passage, RIGHT OUT OF THE DOOR!

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to bring this issue onto the Hub but have finally loSt my rag with Biogen/Dischem.

A few days before 947 I went to Dischem Northgate to buy Biogen Nougat energy bars only to be told that all the stock had been allocated to the expo........

Ok, no probkem, I'll just buy my stock when I collect my race number, ..........only to be told at the Biogen stand, sorry, no stock, our suppliers have let us down....ok, so 2 stories here..from 2 different people, but wait, there is a 3rd story coming too.

No problem, After nobody answering at Biogen (they operate inside Dischem and they never seem to be there...)I make a noise on Hello Peter/FB.

I get a nice mail from Ashley at Biogen saying sorry, supplier out of stock, but let me send you a hamper...

Nice, thank you very much, and I received the below in an e-mail from Ashley at Biogen after I thanked her:

We received delivery of stock last week and therefore expect stock to be back in stores towards the end of this week."

Problem! There is still no Biogen Nougat at Dischem Northgate and when I checked a while ago, not at Randridge either........

Again, nobody at Dischem answers, Ashley (if she still works there) doesn't answer my mails and a very nice lady at Dischem Head office - Genevieve I think her name was, took up my plight last Thursday, and again, NADA!

Biogen, I finally give up, I have never struggled so much to buy a product as a consumer, I will switch to USN drink and PVM bars, you have now done your best to chase opportunity down the sales office passage, RIGHT OUT OF THE DOOR!

lol sorry but I had to laugh when I finally realised that you talking about a nought bar ?? Try a real sports drink like Cadence or High 5. 

R15 can get you a packet of bananas, thats enough fuel for any ride.

too much of a hassle to get a bar, I wouldnt even bother calling or mailing someone about it. Try another brand, eat your bar, jump on your bike and have fun.

Did you hear about the guy who tried to sue Makkideees for cookin his veganisms burger on the same grill as the cow pattie. He nearly lost his sh*t!

they really care militantly about those kinds of things lol. I have a few friends of the vegan persuasion.

some times they make life....difficult

you realise biogen  = dischem flavoured USN?