Where to find aggressive hardtails!?

shredfox

Been riding an Enduro bike for a couple years now but currently not using it. Took a plus bike hardtails for a spin and was so much fun!

Where would you find something like a Kona gonzo, nukeproof scout, rocky mountain growler?

Looking to sell the Enduro and move to hardtails

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

- Kona Honzo from Trailtech Cycles in Nelspruit.

- Nukeproof Scout you will have to order on Chain Reaction Cycles

- Locally the Silverback Slade Trail is awesome - currently out of stock, but should be in shops again soon.

I was deciding between the Silverback Slade frame and a Scout 290 frame, I ended up going for the Slade because of the slightly steeper seat angle. I am running a 27.5x2.8 plus rear wheel and 29x2.6 front wheel which slackens the seat tube angle a bit so I needed that extra degree when compared to the Scout. I am a very happy camper - one of the most fun bikes I have ridden in a while!

That said, you won't go wrong with any of those options.

- Locally the Silverback Slade Trail is awesome - currently out of stock, but should be in shops again soon.

I was deciding between the Silverback Slade frame and a Scout 290 frame, I ended up going for the Slade because of the slightly steeper seat angle. I am running a 27.5x2.8 plus rear wheel and 29x2.6 front wheel which slackens the seat tube angle a bit so I needed that extra degree when compared to the Scout. I am a very happy camper - one of the most fun bikes I have ridden in a while!

Pics please ????

The Slade is very much in stock! Don't expect the shops to know about it though as it's not a marathon bike

The Slade is very much in stock! Don't expect the shops to know about it though as it's not a marathon bike

Must be recently in stock then - but that's great news for the OP. When I was shopping there wasn't a single on available in SA - ended up buying a 2nd hand frame.