Congrats to Admin

fandacious

Congrats to Matt & Lindsey on tying the knot on Saturday 8 Feb. I'm sure everyone here will join me in wishing you only the best for the future

All the best 

Enjoy

wait, so admin is on honeymoon now then?

time to cause some chaos!

[congrats mr bossman]

Time to open another Lady Pros thread  :devil:  :devil:  :devil:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Congrats admin.

Wonder if the main table at the wedding venue was draped with a big bikehub banner.  I am sure Mrs Admin would have loved that personal touch.  :ph34r:

At the very least, I hope he wore BikeHub socks!

Congrats Matt!

Remember: Even though you are now married - you're still the boss (well, here at least) 

At the very least, I hope he wore BikeHub socks!

Congrats Matt!

Remember: Even though you are now married - you're still the boss (well, here at least) 

Bikehub is under new management.  Expect some homey touches in the not too distant future,

• 2 weeks later...

Time to open another Lady Pros thread [emoji317] [emoji317] [emoji317] :ph34r: :ph34r: :ph34r:

Has that thread been canned again, I was wondering about that earlier on today.

I often give the BIKEHUB WP vehicle a gap to turn into main road.

The other day, the driver actually acknowledged me with hazards, and i thought, hey Admin is actually not such a bad bloke afterall.

then a bit later the car turned off into the shopping centre parking, and as I drove past, I noticed it was actually a lady driving. Maybe she can teach him some manners