Cycling Advisory Forum meeting: 29 February 2020

Pieter-za

Received via email:

Dear Cycling Stakeholder

You are invited to join the Management Authority (MA) and other cycling stakeholders (Road, mountain bike, BMX and Tri-athlon) actively riding in the Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site ( COHWHS) to participate in a discussion on the Terms of Reference (ToR) for the establishment of the Cycling Advisory Forum (CAF). The attached invitation, agenda and Draft ToR explains the primary purpose of the meeting. Although invitations should reach a number of the established cycling clubs and riders active in the COHWHS, please use this opportunity to extend an invitation to fellow riders that regularly cycle in the COHWHS.

Once the ToR has been finalised and accepted, the CAF will primarily function to:

1)            Represent the wider cycling community at the Cradle Advisory Forum

2)            Assist the MA to guide and facilitate management and communication of cycling activities in the COHWHS

3)            Promote cycling in the COHWHS

Should you not be in a position to attend the meeting, your comments and input on the Draft ToR will be appreciated.

For further enquiries and Rsvp’s please contact Simthembile on 011 085 2188.

Regards;

Simthembile Maneli

Cradle of Humankind World Heritage Site

Gauteng Department of Economic Development

Tel:  011 085 2188

Email: Simthembile.Maneli@gauteng.gov.za

Agenda - CAF 29 Feb 2020.docx

Letter to stakeholders Feb 2020.docx

DRAFT COHWHS Cycling Advisory Forum ToR Feb 2020.doc