Roadrage against cyclist

mudda

Wel that's one way to make a car stop. I don't know what happened or who's fault but, riding into someone and then trying to drive away is not cool doesn't matter who's at fault.

Description below according to eye witness Myles.

Hope the cyclist opened a case against that drive.

Looked like driver was on his way off from that scene but cyclists actions got him to stay.

What I see.

Motorist hit the cyclist with his car. Bike seems to be badly damaged especially the rear wheel.

The driver seemed to be leaving the scene when the cyclist threw something at the car.

The motorist was very unhappy about this this as his car is more important than the cyclist or his bike .

The motorist and the cyclist had a bit of a hows your father whereafter the motorist decided to leave the scene again. He however seemed to change his mind after something was said to him.

Im going with the cyclist on this one. My Mom always taught me that you never trust a man in Chinos and a pink shirt.

I was undecided at whom was at fault until i saw the chinos and pink shirt.

Good point, but not so clear cut.

I can't see clearly, but is the cyclist not wearing long socks ?

I was undecided at whom was at fault until i saw the chinos and pink shirt.

agreed

Its salmon

or people that call it salmon  :clap:

I'll say this - if the cyclists there had a same mindset as the motorist (ie very punchy), then this thread would be 'roadrage by cyclists against motorist' and mr chino would be feeling pretty scuffed today.