Why was the "Tygerberg Plumber or Status Quo?" thread locked?

JasonS

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not trying to be funny here, this is a serious question.

That thread had lots of valid points which many of us obviously feel strongly about.

Did someone get another lawyer's letter?

:lol:  not yet...still waiting on mine apparently.

That thread had lots of valid points which many of us obviously feel strongly about.

Because like Nick said, this conversation (nearly exactly the same one) has been had about 20 times on the hub. There are still some open threads about it...

But this one was open today and there were still points being made, so why kill it?

I mean, this is a forum right?

Because like Nick said, this conversation (nearly exactly the same one) has been had about 20 times on the hub. There are still some open threads about it...

No, lawyers letters. I closed it because it's a discussion that has happened many times before. The tone of that thread was heading in a direction that many of the previous discussions had ended which was not constructive.

You can probably find all the same arguments in this thread: https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/172506-tygerberg-mtb-trails/

See admin's comment - Because it's basically a copy + paste of every other Tygerberg thread we have had in the past few years with nothing new added and peeps getting nasty with each other & the club

No, lawyers letters. I closed it because it's a discussion that has happened many times before. The tone of that thread was heading in a direction that many of the previous discussions had ended which was not constructive.

You can probably find all the same arguments in this thread: https://community.bikehub.co.za/topic/172506-tygerberg-mtb-trails/

Would you be kind enough to add the above to the last post in the thread just closed please

Thanks Nick, but I've read that one already. All 63 pages. :whistling:

Would you be kind enough to add the above to the last post in the thread just closed please

Will the third last post do?