Tygerberg MTB Club Trails

JasonS

Tygerberg MTB Club  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a member of the club?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, because most of the 150km of the trails are generally speaking, smooth as tar.
  2. 2. If you answered No to Q1: If TMTB was more open to the suggestions of it's members iro the technical nature of the trails, would you consider becoming a member?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A: I am a member
  3. 3. If you answered Yes to Q1: Would you like to see more of your membership fees spent on increasing the variety of the trail network?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A: I am not a member

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Is one thread not enough ?

Careful....you might be seen as taking sides

I fully support the Club and they do amazing work,but...there are other views

Careful....you might be seen as taking sides

I fully support the Club and they do amazing work,but...there are other views

But this is the thing. We agree on that. This just entails among other things a request for more variety, and more transparency. That is all.

What the response to those and other logical requests have been (as well as the rabid defence that comes from some fervent Tygerberg members) is where the trouble starts.

But this is the thing. We agree on that. This just entails among other things a request for more variety, and more transparency. That is all.

What the response to those and other logical requests have been (as well as the rabid defence that comes from some fervent Tygerberg members) is where the trouble starts.

Well...attend the AGM ...vote....get on the Committee...off you go.

Well...attend the AGM ...vote....get on the Committee...off you go.

That should not be the only path available to give feedback or suggestions to a club. Besides, I'm sure I'd be a shoe-in. ???? Also no desire to go to another AGM (or even purchase a membership) unless there's a marked change in the receipt of aforementioned feedback.

Edited by Captain Fastbastard Mayhem

That should not be the only path available to give feedback or suggestions to a club. Besides, I'm sure I'd be a shoe-in. Also no desire to go to another AGM (or even purchase a membership) unless there's a marked change in the receipt of aforementioned feedback.

From your response I understand you are not a member but a casual user,correct?