Tygerberg MTB Club Trails

JasonS

Tygerberg MTB Club  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a member of the club?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, because most of the 150km of the trails are generally speaking, smooth as tar.
  2. 2. If you answered No to Q1: If TMTB was more open to the suggestions of it's members iro the technical nature of the trails, would you consider becoming a member?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A: I am a member
  3. 3. If you answered Yes to Q1: Would you like to see more of your membership fees spent on increasing the variety of the trail network?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A: I am not a member

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

stuck-here-we-go-again.jpg

Hopefully we can soon park the Tygerberm discussion for a while, at least until the next time some unsuspecting noob ask any random question with Tygerberg in the subject line.

Wow!

Such an interesting thread, Please don't stop. Hahaha!

I can't wait for the AGM if all the soap-box mercenaries who posted above actually pitch up.

Can I bring my own popcorn?

#why so serious

Wow!

Such an interesting thread, Please don't stop. Hahaha!

I can't wait for the AGM if all the soap-box mercenaries who posted above actually pitch up.

Can I bring my own popcorn?

#why so serious

Help be constructive or bugger off. Plain and simple.

Sorry if that's a bit blunt. But I am getting a little gatvol of ppl and their snarky remarks as if they DGAS about having some additional stuff to ride.

P.S. if by chance I misinterpreted your response, I apologise in advance.

Edited by Thermophage

It's okay, I can see you are passionate and respect that.

You should be voted onto the committee on the 18th.

Been a club member for years and actually have attended the odd AGM in the past. Never been very exciting, but I'm always happy to hear that the trail network is growing and technically accessible to the majority of members which is paramount.

Seen this topic being revived on countless occasions here on the hub, but at the end of the day much more seems to be said here than to the club which is proven by the poor attendance level at the AGM by club members, so obviously the vast majority of members don't see any issue here, and also proven by the huge network of fantastic XC trails on offer.

We also know that the vast majority don't ride gravity-orientated trails or even notice the colour coding of a trail.

Thats why I think this is an interesting thread.

Edit: ...or maybe I've missed something (I have read your posts).

If so, then I apologise, but the vinyl pic above sums it up...

Edited by DNC

WELL said DNC.

Any decent conversation SHOULD voice both opinions.

Shouting down others says a LOT of the person posting, and very little for their cause.  If anything, his "approach" is most likely why so few hang around to actually listen to him ..... which is sad.  Such poor communication skills are hampering their cause.....

PS - play nicely on this Friday .... I am off the Stanford for to watch the Classic this weekend.  :thumbup:

Help be constructive or bugger off. Plain and simple.

Sorry if that's a bit blunt. But I am getting a little gatvol of ppl and their snarky remarks as if they DGAS about having some additional stuff to ride.

P.S. if by chance I misinterpreted your response, I apologise in advance.

Easy there, Cupcake

Your tyre pressure is way too high

Being rude to others, not cool

Debate fiercely, definitely cool