Tygerberg MTB Club Trails

JasonS

Tygerberg MTB Club  

129 members have voted

1. 1. Are you a member of the club?

• Yes
    • No
    • No, because most of the 150km of the trails are generally speaking, smooth as tar.
  2. 2. If you answered No to Q1: If TMTB was more open to the suggestions of it's members iro the technical nature of the trails, would you consider becoming a member?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A: I am a member
  3. 3. If you answered Yes to Q1: Would you like to see more of your membership fees spent on increasing the variety of the trail network?

• Yes
    • No
    • N/A: I am not a member

Was there anything mentioned in regulations about restrictions on movement? Since Tokai is apparently still closed - might be worthwhile to get a TBMC membership and drive out to the Northern Suburbs on weekends.  

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Parking? What's that ;)  :nuke:

It is that thing I need if Maritz is going to join me on a ride a Bloemendal ....  :whistling:

Would be interesting to know how many drive to the trails vs how many cycle to the trails.  ^_^

It is that thing I need if Maritz is going to join me on a ride a Bloemendal ....  :whistling:

Would be interesting to know how many drive to the trails vs how many cycle to the trails.  ^_^

If I drive to the trails in the new week I can arrange to return that stationary cycle trainer to you :)

If I cycle from my neck of the woods I will be mugged half way to the trails  :thumbdown:

Real cyclists can handle a few mugging attempts  :excl: - it's part of the "challenge"  :w00t:

Just in case: I was trying to make a joke about being hardcore :) .

Aah, the green green wintery hills around my town.

Let's roll. Again.

Looking forward to reconnecting with Mama Nature. 

attachicon.gifIMG_3184.jpeg

Where was that taken? Looks almost like the one path on upper Bloemendal that heads towards "Bloemies Blvd"... almost. Edit: okay no, completely different  :ph34r:

Edited by aquaratza

Aah, the green green wintery hills around my town.

Let's roll. Again.

Looking forward to reconnecting with Mama Nature. 

attachicon.gifIMG_3184.jpeg

Great pic, appreciated even more by the fact that down souf I never did see any of that blue sky.....!

Where was that taken? Looks almost like the one path on upper Bloemendal that heads towards "Bloemies Blvd"... almost. Edit: okay no, completely different :ph34r:

Bloemies traverse, yes, heading S towards the cement road of the hilltop restaurant

It is that thing I need if Maritz is going to join me on a ride a Bloemendal .... :whistling:

Would be interesting to know how many drive to the trails vs how many cycle to the trails. ^_^

Chris, park at the Protea hotel and ride via the corridor to Bloemendal. Do your loops at Bloemendal and ride same way back or via upper Bloemendal & Magic Forest back to the hotel.

Chris, park at the Protea hotel and ride via the corridor to Bloemendal. Do your loops at Bloemendal and ride same way back or via upper Bloemendal & Magic Forest back to the hotel.

The corridor bridges might be tricky for smaller bikes. I know my daughter is not yet ready for them

The corridor bridges might be tricky for smaller bikes. I know my daughter is not yet ready for them

just pick up the bikes and carry over the bridges?

I see the 5km radius is still in place so monitoring who goes where might make this jubilation premature.

But ja....

I see the 5km radius is still in place so monitoring who goes where might make this jubilation premature.

But ja....

May I ask where have you seen this clarification on the 5km radius still in play?

But ja....

You cannot just drop bombs like this... Sources?