Saris Reveals Unmatched MP1 Trainer Platform with Nfinity Movement Technology

News bot

Internationally, the market for these things are huge. I perceive the people to spend more money on their winter paincaves due to the amount of time they spend there due to adverse weather.

Edit:

we are blessed with climate, you can go for a mid-day afternoon ride in winter that is still very pleasant.

Indoor only reserved for rain days and weekday time-restricted individuals.

I still like your tennis ball idea.... I’m sure someone with time on their hands could convert their current IDT into a bouncing motion type trainer quite easily.

After awhile they could change to soccer and then Pilatus size balls for balance training

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I still like your tennis ball idea.... I’m sure someone with time on their hands could convert their current IDT into a bouncing motion type trainer quite easily.

After awhile they could change to soccer and then Pilatus size balls for balance training

The interwebs are awash with DIY rocker boards for Indoor trainers.

Next level would be a Smart roller......

you heard it here first

Elite have brought one to market already.

The rocker plate seems like a cheaper alternative to me if you factor in medical bills tho.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

Lots of Zwifters seem to be indoor only cyclists, so maybe this would apply for them. I can't justify £1000 for something like this, so will just keep on without it. 

Hi all! To those who took part in our first Know No Bounds Tour event last night @ Sportopia Cycles, thanks for joining us. @Nick, we’re sorry you got taken at the line so close to the end of the evening! An MP1 will be at Sportopia Cycles for the next two weeks and we encourage all to experience what the platform has to offer. For those based in CT, we’ll be Caffe Neo (Mouille Point) tomorrow morning between 7:30AM - 11:30AM with the entire ecosystem, pull through, grab a cup of coffee on us and again, give the MP1 a try. It’s revolutionary.

Im the 1st to admit I am not a fan of indoor riding / training and believe outdoors is still the best option especially when doing specifics. But I do understand that isn't always possible and people ride inside. But this seems severely over the top and from a price and actual benefit perspective. 20k? 

I'm new to IDT and Zwift.

After 6 months of denial I have admitted that the 3 hours between my wife leaving for work and the nanny arriving isn't likely to ever be 'My exercise time' like it was before junior cam along.

I'm ok with that. As I'm likely to be on the IDT 5 days a week due to being a full time dad for the mornings and can't leave the house, I would consider getting something like this to make the trainer more fluid because spending 20k on a bike that will go straight onto the trainer is pointless.

Mounting the wahoo climb onto this thing could get fun....... 

I can just imagine the carnage this would cause!

But i like your thinking!

Next level would be a Smart roller......

you heard it here first

I did a brief demo on one of these at the 94.7 expo. Very realistic road feel when seated. But very unrealistic when out of the saddle. So not perfect