Humber Royal Sturmey Archer

Aranos

Hi All, I have an old Humber Royal with Sturmey Archer 3speed hubs ad gearing. It's complete and original except for the rear wheelnuts that are missing. I have been to 7 bicycle shops and 3 but and bolt traders nut can't seem to find the correct threaded nuts. Any help or referrals would be much appreciated.

Regards A

Edited by Aranos

Hi All, I have an old Humber Royal with Sturmey Archer 3speed hubs ad gearing. It's complete and original except for the rear wheelnuts that are missing. I have been to 7 bicycle shops and 3 but and bolt traders nut can't seem to find the correct threaded nuts. Any help or referrals would be much appreciated.

Regards A

not sure where you live, but if in Cape Town I am sure Nils at Woodstock cycles can sort you out.

not sure where you live, but if in Cape Town I am sure Nils at Woodstock cycles can sort you out.

Thank you, I reside in Johannesburg but will be sure to give him a shout.

Regards 

A

Linden cycles in Jhb might be able to help - think they still sell postoffice bikes too..

Thank you, 

I will pop in and keep my fingers crossed!

Regards

A