How now?

gummibear

I started an Emily Batty page as she seems to be racing pretty well early in the year and hoping she does well this year.

Seems like it has now been deleted?

So,it's fine to have pages dedicated to men but ladies no :eek:  :thumbdown:

post-5455-0-36551600-1582560095_thumb.png

Weren't you here with the whole female cyclist debacle...? 

Didn't realise that female cycling was now taboo.I'll just watch and not comment or post pics then.

Ja ,but Batty ,please ! I also don,t visit Bikehub often since that OTHER tread was removed .That thread really got me thru the day .SIGH!!!

Edited by arendoog

I started an Emily Batty page as she seems to be racing pretty well early in the year and hoping she does well this year.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2020-02-24 at 16.56.43.png

The thread contained only photos. In a style very similar to the Lady Pros thread. It was only going to go one way.

You're more than welcome to talk about her racing (like you've done now) but keep the images appropriate.

We're going to be strict on this.

attachicon.gifScreen Shot 2020-02-24 at 16.56.43.png

kournakova played tennis pretty too. didn't win much

The pics were of her in her Team kit and thought that was appropriate attire.

tell us more about her results?

tell us more about her results?

Lol, not much to tell ;)

Although she at least gets a decent amount of UCI points unlike old Puck. I do hope for her part she finally gets that elusive world cup win this year. Though with Pauline, Jenny, Kate, and Jolanda in the mix I doubt anyone else is going to be winning anything.

And that's not even all of the strong riders - Terpstra, Alice Eve, etc etc, the depth in the women's field is astonishing.

If I was a betting man though, my money would be on a Jenny Risveds and Kate Courtney rivalry this year - hopefully Joland and Pauline are racing fit soon as well coz then it is going to be one hell of a show this year.