UCI XCO World Cup 2020 -2021 Season

Hairy

Anyone know what time on Supersport and what channel. Cant seem to find it, and would be a bit annoyed if they show a delayed version when they geo block it

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Evie Richards  World Champ - nice surprise!  Although not a total surprise,  if you have seen her performance & wins on the CX circuit over the last few years. Namur 2017 WC win, that was hard core.  Rob Walnut missed all that for sure.

Anne: she has been consistently good, Strong climber and a clever rider.

And Sina Frei, she's on fire!

Whats happened to that feather weight girl wonder Loana Lecomte?

And K8, feel for her. with all the expectations, feels like something is not right.

1 hour ago, kosmonooit said:

Evie Richards  World Champ - nice surprise!  Although not a total surprise,  if you have seen her performance & wins on the CX circuit over the last few years. Namur 2017 WC win, that was hard core.  Rob Walnut missed all that for sure.

And K8, feel for her. with all the expectations, feels like something is not right.

Evie rode a smashing race, after PPP overcooked herself in the first 2 laps. I believe Loana has other priorities (CX iirc).

Swiss pair (Nino and Flueck) are riding really well, but AH not that far off. 

Edited by Charles71

That was a really close one, but N1NO tactic to move inside was masterclass. Still can't believe that he won, I thought Flueck had this one, wow!

52 minutes ago, eala said:

The public announcer sounds very south African 

18 minutes ago, Charles71 said:

That's what i thought too..I think I've heard him in the world cup races too

I only know this because I asked a while ago: Max Cluer from Pietermaritzburg

https://www.instagram.com/maxcluer/?hl=en

Both the DH and XCO have become really entertaining the last few seasons ..... there are a couple of riders in each race that can take the win, and each win has to be worked hard for and earned.

What a great era of MTB we are living in right now.

2 hours ago, kosmonooit said:

Loana lost some more weight via a tummy bug and floated out of race village on Wednesday