UCI XCO World Cup 2020 -2021 Season

Hairy

16 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Cycling fans, trying to watch the replay with my VPN. Watched the short race a few days ago. It says 'geo-restricted' today. Tried watching from 3 locations. Any tips? ????

Try here, I am also watching after the fact.

https://tiz-cycling.io/video/mountain-bike-world-championships-2021-full-race-xco/

Just remember to whitelist on your add blocker and be careful of ads.

• Replies 958
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Cycling fans, trying to watch the replay with my VPN. Watched the short race a few days ago. It says 'geo-restricted' today. Tried watching from 3 locations. Any tips? ????

Restart your PC. I had to do that now for the DH content.

First time I got any form of buffering, in a long while; just a couple seconds from this gold medal run.

FA4B470B-E347-414F-A8AF-ADA707C2281D.jpeg.604533b2877bbb600bdf5e57eaf0f480.jpeg

On 8/28/2021 at 5:43 PM, DieselnDust said:

Casting an eye over the results I Gaze upon a Sam….

He had a good ride again today.
Very animated on the finish line - clearly he was very happy with his 11th position after a long time of being relatively nowhere...
I lost a lot of respect for him after his bad behaviour at the Commonwealth Games a few years ago.

On 8/28/2021 at 11:58 PM, kosmonooit said:

I am sure he could sniff Nino on his wheel ready to pounce at the last moment....   and left the door open.

I think Nino bent space and time to get through the door on that corner today!

2 minutes ago, splat said:

I think Nino bent space and time to get through the door on that corner today!

and pushed Matthias into a tree to get it done....

Seeing a different side to N1no these last two races

10 minutes ago, DieselnDust said:

and pushed Matthias into a tree to get it done....

Seeing a different side to N1no these last two races

Other than hurting yours and Matthias feelings he did what he needed to be one step higher on the box

#noteverysportisfootball

lol no feelings hurt.

Just saying...seeing a different side. A side that other riders have spoken about but doesn't fit the N1no fanboy narrative.

This race was shaping up for a Koretsky win...

Seems a very smart racer and just follows attacks without laying it out there until the very end. 

Won his first race in very similar fashion earlier this season. 

3 minutes ago, Meezo said:

So my brother and i was speaking about this...

To me it's the same for those saying the Springboks "play boring rugby" and "are killing the game". Well they are world champions and number 1 in the world

Similarly for those with McCaw "cheat" and "paying the ref"

The 2nd place or 1st loser will always have an issue... but results speak for all those

I'm one of those who personally thinks the Springboks ARE killing rugby. It is where you draw your own line between entertainment and competition. For me, sport is entertainment. So watching that drivel is really difficult. I've stopped. Honestly couldn't care about the results as long as I am entertained. SA rugby no longer does this.

The bike racing in entertaining. Seeing Nino getting some of his chutzpa back is great.

Good ride from Alan today. 6th place overall in the season standings and suuuper consistent. 

The ladies race was also awesome. Tracks like this make for exciting racing. The coverage belies just how technical and brutal it is.