PTA road group rides/riding partner wanted

TheMightyMuggle

Hi all, I'm a roadie living in Brooklyn, Pretoria, I'm already part of Select cycle club, so weekend rides are sorted for me, however, I am looking for any riding partners or group rides in the week. I am flexible on time, distance and pace. Thanks all. Have a good day further.

Muggle.

There is a group, Waynes World, that leaves from Seattle Coffee in Lynnwood at 5:00 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.  They pedal out to the start of the Velo group ride and from there everyone does the Lynnwood, Boschkop loop.  Back at around 07:20ish at Seattle.  
They have a following vehicle.

Edited by Spinnekop

Muggle.

There is a group, Waynes World, that leaves from Seattle Coffee in Lynnwood at 5:00 on Tuesdays and Wednesdays.  They pedal out to the start of the Velo group ride and from there everyone does the Lynnwood, Boschkop loop.  Back at around 07:20ish at Seattle.  

They have a following vehicle.

Good group to ride with, come prepared is all I'll say :thumbup:

Good group to ride with, come prepared is all I'll say :thumbup:

He must be prepared indeed because those guys are flying like its a VA group in a race. I joined them once when I was off duty for a day and never again.

He must be prepared indeed because those guys are flying like its a VA group in a race. I joined them once when I was off duty for a day and never again.

Hi,

Not sure how long ago you joined, but we have now split the Tuesdays and Thursdays in two groups.

The one group does the 60 km in about 32/33 km/h and the other group between 36-40 km/h.

There is around 500m climbing on the route . that will give you an indication.

The slower group rides much  more steady without the racing type yo yo effect that might happen in the faster group.

There is  quite a few of the select riders riding in the group .

Edited by Cheese