Jewbacca, a BMX, the CTCT and the SPCA

Jewbacca

Everything starts here:

Make a donation and lets make this a great CTCT for Jewie and the SPCA

so you averaged around 20kph on a bmx??

LIES!!

You obviously ran with the thing on your back....

Bro, I have ridden a BMX around that course in 3:50.....

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Can I put SPDs and choose the gear ratio?

I'm sure I can dig out a BMX between now and then and give it a go.... Bleeding for the animals is totally worth it

http://media.2oceansvibe.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/03/211.jpg

looks like BMX time to beat is 4:30,

might need to clear your outfit through ballhairs first though.

I'm sure I can dig out a BMX between now and then and give it a go.... Bleeding for the animals is totally worth it

absolutely on the SPD's and gear ratio, I have some heart - but for my kindness in allowing this you still have to ride home after as planned - sure I read you live in Vishoek or Muizenburg

I'll add R500 to the pot if it's happening and you make it. Edited by NC_lurker

@Jewbacca, this is an awesome and ludicrous challenge

I am going to give you another 9 minutes - The dogs and cats get 5k from me + 500 from @NC_lurker for a sub 4

I will drop the amount to 2500 for a 4 - 430, and regardless of your time, if you do the CTCT on a BMX, I will donate 1500 to the SPCA

anyone else is welcome to chip in to see Jewbacca bmx to glory

I am going to give you another 9 minutes - The dogs and cats get 5k from me + 500 from @NC_lurker for a sub 4

I will drop the amount to 2500 for a 4 - 430, and regardless of your time, if you do the CTCT on a BMX, I will donate 1500 to the SPCA

Works for me.

@Jewbacca if you complete it on a BMX R250 regardless of time, R500 if you go sub-4hrs

Sure there must be a few more people willing to make a donation to an animal charity??

Works for me.

@Jewbacca if you complete it on a BMX R250 regardless of time, R500 if you go sub-4hrs

Sure there must be a few more people willing to make a donation to an animal charity??

Nice one Waynemol!

I'll bark up the same tree as NC......

Works for me.

I'll match this deal...

I wonder if Jewbacca is so quite now because he's cramming some last minute training!

Edited by Spurs