Group Buy Opportunity - Vitus Sentier

T_Boss

With regards to the bike mobile bike service business we will be starting up in the Overberg shortly, we will be airfreighting a rather large shipment of tools/spares and so forth, together with a bunch of other items (non cycling related) from the UK in about 3 weeks. 

There is still a some space in the crate, and I have managed to work out a pretty decent deal on brining in a new bike for myself in the process, but will need to take a minumum of 5 bikes to make the deal work. 

So hoping theres a few guys here that are keen on this deal. One can choose between either the Sentier VRS 29er (With 1x12 XT/SLX Groupset and a 130mm Revelation) or the VR29er (with 1x12 SX Eagle, and the new Bomber V2 130mm fork with the FLOAT Damper)

Price delivered to your door, inclduing all duties and taxes etc in SA will be

VRS - R29 950.00/Bike

VR - R26 500.00/Bike

The bikes will be delivered on the 24th of March 2020 in JHB, and a day or two later for other areas. Adventure Overberg will provide you with an invoice for the purchase, and will assist you if there are any warranty issues down the line that needs frame/etc sent back to the supplier. Payment via credit card can be arranged (but with a 3% Handling fee). 

For full specs on the bikes, as well as details, have a look at the for sale pages on Chain Reaction cycles, that is the exact specification we will be getting.

VRS - https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/vitus-sentier-29-vrs-bike-xt-slx-1x12-2020/rp-prod181533

VR - https://www.chainreactioncycles.com/vitus-sentier-29-vr-bike-sx-eagle-1x12-2020/rp-prod181520

Its a really nice, fun trail hardtail, that can still do the odd cross country race if you want. 

If you are keen, lets see if we can make this work out. we will need to finalise the orders by this coming Wednesday (4 March)

All frame sizes available. I am taking one, so lets see if we can get 4 more taken by Wednesday.

If I was in the market for a bike, I would go for it.

Yeah. Unfortunately the Rand went for ball of crap this pst week, going to hold out a little on this, and see if the Rand strengthens a little before putting the orders in.