Moscon AGAIN

Patchelicious

He was ripping his race number off his jersey? But why? The guys a total badass

Probably after he was DQ'd.

I have no idea how someone in the peloton has not decked him yet.

Edited by Gen

He is such a tjop. For someone that gets to ride his bike for a living, you would expect him to be a little bit more relaxed but that ou is highly strung. He strips his m0#r for nothing.

His behaviour is a reflection of his team’s culture and value system.

Even with all the human resource management strategies and fines, he is still in the team harming others in the peloton.

Cycling is a team sport.

Accountability and responsibility is with the team.

His behaviour is a reflection of his team’s culture and value system.

Even with all the human resource management strategies and fines, he is still in the team harming others in the peloton.

Cycling is a team sport.

Accountability and responsibility is with the team.

4th at world champs 2019.

They clearly weigh the tradeoffs of performance vs admin from bad behaviour.

He is not the first bad boy with a short temper to be a top sportsman.

Cantona didn't get fired, he was too good to let go. Many such stories and he is just the latest.

Is it sustainable?? Of course not, he won't be able to act like this ad nauseum.

ps. you'd think Ineos would have more problems with the Lawless guy on their roster

On Sunday, Ineos director Gabriel Rasch spoke of "supporting" Moscon to try to prevent such incidents happening again. The problem with that statement isn't so much the idea of supporting Moscon – this is someone who is still young and clearly in need of guidance – but the fact it comes after so many separate episodes.

Ineos' response to the racism was widely criticised as lip service, since they suspended him for a period of time in which he was hardly racing anyway. Then, at the Tour, they lurched the other way, leaving Moscon feeling as though he was hung out to dry.
In a way, it's a microcosm of the culture that landed the team before parliamentary, anti-doping, and medical inquiries – performance and image the overriding concerns, human values lost in between. Moscon is hardly a victim, but you wonder if he's a product of his environment. Can you change a leopard's spots? Not if you're not really interested in doing so.

SAUCE: CYCLINGNEWS.COM

Surely he must have some dirt on somebody at Ineos not to get fired by now...

There must be something that is keeping him there, and its certainly not results.

They have far better riders that they could lean on.

There must be something that is keeping him there, and its certainly not results.

They have far better riders that they could lean on.

On the team they call him 'Gianni the Man'. Apparently, it's a sign of respect but in that detached, ironic Italian way.