CWC: Ciovita bibs/shorts up to 56% off

CWC Online

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When can we expect the Ciovita Bibs to be in store for collection?

I am also waiting for a response to my email query. I received confirmation that my payment has gone through, but no order number on my profile?

Need another Assos S9 in my life 

Best bib I've ever owned.. In fact, I was so happy with it I went back to buy a second one after my first long ride in the S9.

Best bib I've ever owned.. In fact, I was so happy with it I went back to buy a second one after my first long ride in the S9.

So i called then and apparently the stock is still with Ciovita...........who are also having a sale at their EXPO stall...

I'm thinking that by the time this merry go round comes to a close and they realise that someone is short changed I'm going to get that Assos Mille T7 for R699.99......

Wasn't planning on spending this much on bibs but I bit the bullet and bought these.

Did 40km on Saturday. Then a hard ride at the Argus on Sunday. 

I feel like I can go for another long ride today.

Honestly, this is the best purchase of my cycling life!

R2699.99

R1899.99

SPOIL YOURSELF AND CLICK HERE

Wasn't planning on spending this much on bibs but I bit the bullet and bought these.

Did 40km on Saturday. Then a hard ride at the Argus on Sunday.

I feel like I can go for another long ride today.

Honestly, this is the best purchase of my cycling life!

Most of us are reluctant with that first Assos purchase, but none look at any other brands once they've made that first leap of faith. :D

What happened to your GX Eagle chain special....was half way through my order earlier and got interrupted by work.

Got back to my desk and the 38% discount was now 7% discount.

saved you from wasting cash on kuk

SMS I received on Friday:

"Dear Valued Customer. Our Ciovita shipment is delayed and will arrive early next week. We will dispatch overnight to you. We apologize for the delay. Team CWC"

I received a call today to say that they've received the stock in store and it will be dispatched as soon as possible.

Really happy with my Ciovita bibs I bought at the expo. Used them on Sunday and if assos is better the. It must be like sitting on a couch.