Petition: Bring Back the Classifieds Comments

Kalahari Vegmot

• Replies 6.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

On 6/5/2021 at 9:05 AM, Eddy Gordo said:

People do/buy, influenced by Pierre Pressure. I have only change to from 26 about 3 years now. I could not have been bothered one but, and on some sections of various trail I am alot faster on the 26, even when I used to ride with a 29er crew. Only reason I went to a bigger wheel, is because thats was whats available. If they still made a decent trail/enduro bike, then I would of most likely bought a 26er. For me 26ers are way more palyful, look at the DJ bikes. 27.5 kinda playful and point and shoot. 29ers are tanks, and just roll over everything and not as poppy.(my opinion, every one has theirs). I noticed with bigger wheels, you have to work the bike a bit more/harder.

Who is Pierre?

31 minutes ago, eala said:

Who is Pierre?

a quick google https://www.google.com/search?q=Who+is+Pierre&rlz=1C1CHZL_enZA849ZA849&oq=Who+is+Pierre&aqs=chrome..69i57&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8

and thats what you get

pierre pressure

the Jedi Master-like persuasiveness to enroll others to do as you want them to.

that was some riCOCKulous pierre pressure.

Peer pressure is for rookies, pierre pressure is for Jedi Masters

I feel like if there was A pop-up when you type BARGAIN in the title of your ad that said "nee drol wees eerlik " we would get much better quality ads 

same with

" NEW"

"BRAND NEW"

"IMACULATE"

"insert BS term that people use" 

8 minutes ago, BaGearA said:

I feel like if there was A pop-up when you type BARGAIN in the title of your ad that said "nee drol wees eerlik " we would get much better quality ads 

same with

" NEW"

"BRAND NEW"

"IMACULATE"

"insert BS term that people use" 

"Mint"

2nd hand market isn't booming that crazily, 

This XL orange type color bike been on for weeks and reposted every few days.

Could be that it's XL

Even the green stumpy decently priced and not moving 

Screenshot_20210611-080837_Chrome.jpg

Screenshot_20210611-080909_Chrome.jpg

On 6/7/2021 at 6:44 PM, Philip Buys said:

Hi there :)   I sometimes search topics of interest on bike hub and came across this thread. Just to clarify. Our product is not a ripoff of anything. We were looking for a bike travel box solution for when we travel international for a while and I came across this product: https://qbicle.com.tw/product_detail.php?psn=177&names=BIKE PORTER (note this was april 2018 already) 

I inquired and actually ordered one. (mail screenshot attached) It was not exactly what I wanted and had another idea in mind. During lockdown I had time to work on my concept and came up with our box. Some people liked it and we put up a small workshop to manufacture these boxes. I did check patents, but found none conflicting. If you do some research you will see it's complete different ideas and designs, other than both being bike travel boxes of course. Been using and testing our box for some time now and work lekker...

Screenshot 2021-06-07 at 18.27.11.png

Philip,

my apologies

I do know the bikebox from knysna is patented, but yours is similiar but different. You obviously would have seen them around, but have made a few different design improvemetns - zips are handy and it fits nicely together for stowing.

I'd like to retract my statement, hopefully no offence caused. wish you all the best with this project

happy to bump up your video

https://web.facebook.com/watch/?v=1103355233395147&extid=QSyoxoLMhYnCEq2i&_rdc=1&_rdr

17 minutes ago, MORNE said:

https://bikehub.co.za/classifieds/item/mountain-bike-brakes/479465/xtr-brakes-brand-new

some more brand new items that came pre-dirtied from the factory....you know, for effect.

Never mind the used or new (though I have not seen new Shimano brakes with green pads) but that screw in the first image looks to be stripped...