Kalahari Vegmot

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Trashy said:

Please

Non drive side photo taken with a potato, no other photos, no specs, no mileage, no info..... One cannot be easy on a very poor advert just because 'the price is right'.

If so, there are NO standards on this thread. That is a rubbish advert. It is as rubbish as adverts that have been shredded for 3 pages. 

Double standards based on price have no place in a thread that is centred around whether the advert is ay good. You should be ashamed of yourself

13 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Please

Non drive side photo taken with a potato, no other photos, no specs, no mileage, no info..... One cannot be easy on a very poor advert just because 'the price is right'.

If so, there are NO standards on this thread. That is a rubbish advert. It is as rubbish as adverts that have been shredded for 3 pages. 

Double standards based on price have no place in a thread that is centred around whether the advert is ay good. You should be ashamed of yourself

Naughty corner for @Trashy

20 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Please

Well, it's sold already.

2 minutes ago, HenryS said:

Well, it's sold already.

Shocking.

The community had no way of warning the potential buyer that it might be a potato. Why was it so cheap? Are all the bearings shot? Does the drivetrain need replacing? Are the wheels tacos? 

No one will ever know. 

26 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Please

If you're quite done?

I didn't say it was a good advert, I said it looked like a good deal...

I guess someone else thought so too🤷‍♂️

6 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Shocking.

The community had no way of warning the potential buyer that it might be a potato. Why was it so cheap? Are all the bearings shot? Does the drivetrain need replacing? Are the wheels tacos? 

No one will ever know. 

Doesn't matter some ass is going to sell it to a noob for 30k in a week with all the same issues it has now

23 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Shocking.

No one will ever know. 

if only we could have commented on the add hey :P

24 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Shocking.

No one will ever know. 

Did you contact the seller directly and tell him his price is too low and the pics are useless ?

33 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

Shocking.

No one will ever know. 

So.... We start a petition to bring back the classifieds comments?

23 hours ago, stefmeister said:

I've seen this guy buy up bicycles, then strip and sell it separately. Gotta love the value these commercial traders are adding to the "community."

He's on my do not do business with list for a while now.

Given the current global supply situation, I am holding off on any purchases. I can't pay GX money for NX-specced bikes, and neither am I going to be supporting the 2nd hand market where okes are trying to sell bikes at 80+% of retail for a 3 year old ride, never mind these traders that drive up the market further. 

it's a free market.

if he's not stripping stolen bikes, then I'm ok with it.

if he spend his time finding bargains here, zooting them up and flipping them then that's really his cross to bear. 

if he's getting bikes and bike parts that are sitting around into people's hands, then that adds value.

if he's clueless and selling lemons, the market will dictate how successful his 'business' will be.