Transport Help Needed: JHB to CT

T-Bob

With a lot of hubbers coming down for the Argus I was hoping and praying that some who are driving down might not have left and could help out. 

I know it's an imposition but I'm looking for a lift for a puppy from JHB to CT and thought it might be worth a go here. I had a plan in place but it's fallen through and now I'm a bit stuck. So I'm throwing it out to the wonder of Le Hub and see if something might happen. 

Happy to chip in coin, beer, Vodka, hugs, shiny things or what's needed. 

Fingers crossed. 

How big ? Can it go on a plane ?

Ridgeback / Lab cross @ 14 Weeks. So a decent size but can get on a plane if in a transport box / cage thing but I'm not 100% sure on the regulations so really want to mess people about in that way. I'd hate some one to pitch with the pooch and then be stuck at the airport with my problem! 

You tried a Pet courier/transport company?  https://www.petport.co.za/

That is an option I did look at but it's actually cheaper for me fly up, rent a car, rent a crate and fly back. 

I've got a couple of requests out for quotes to see what other companies can do. Finger crossed. 

That is an option I did look at but it's actually cheaper for me fly up, rent a car, rent a crate and fly back. 

I've got a couple of requests out for quotes to see what other companies can do. Finger crossed. 

Flying down with Kulula on Saturday morning.

If you deal with the logistics, I'll  bring the pooch down with me.

Edited by eddy

Good on you. 

You sir are a bloody legend regardless of it working out or not. Let me see what I can arrange tomorrow. I'll need to see that all the boxes are ticked re vaccinations for flying etc. I'll message you re: flight times etc. 

Just bumping your thread ....

HOPING you get a lift sorted.

Here is Marit'z 5 month old Ridge/Lab cross

post-110956-0-43561300-1583431955_thumb.jpg

post-110956-0-89618900-1583431963_thumb.jpg