Ben10 Challenge - Gauteng Group

T_Boss

We are taking a group from Cape Town to tackle the Ben 10 challenge by MTB over the Easter weekend. But if there is enough interest (we will need at least 4 riders to join), we would like to do a JHB/PTA group as well.

What is the BEN10 eco challenge? Basically, you need to conquer 10 of the highest mountain passes in the country in a time of less than 7 days. The passes range from mild gravel to serious 4x4 Jeep tracks, and unfortunately one is a tar road, but it needs to be done to complete the full challenge.

Full details can be found on the link here: http://adventureoverberg.co.za/ben-10-by-bike-challenge/

All the details remain the same, except the transfer will be from JHB instead of Cape Town.

The Price is now R5550.00 per person, and includes return transfer for you and your bike, dinner bed and breakfast, a support vehicle with tools and spares. This is going to be great fun.

Come on, let’s get a group from Gauteng going too. Show those Cape Town okes how to ride at altitude.

Sorry, had a few guys asking to confirm the dates, as it’s not clear in the original posting.

The trip is from the 9th to the 14th of April. We will depart early morning on the 9th and return late afternoon on the 14th.

We still looking for at least two riders from GP to sign up, to make this trip viable. Any one else here keen?