What's your poison

IceCreamMan

I am a bit of a lager lout to be honest, shame shame. But it is what it is. Fosters, Carling, Stella etc. Now and again i enjoy a good rum and on the rare occasion a good single malt. 

Bought this rum recently to complement my little stash. Being a fan of both the band an rum it was a no brainer. 

So, what's you poison?

post-58227-0-64067000-1583489293_thumb.jpg

At the moment I'm working my way through the last bit of alcohol in my place, being an ardbeg 10yo whisky.

After that, nothing for a while but I am normally into the wine or tequila. El jimador as a baseline.

I'm happy to come and help, Myles. :ph34r:

When I did drink, it was this or a Jamesons....always used to have 1 on Christmas morning before my ride and then many more during the day while I cooked!

post-12678-0-16245900-1583498939.jpg

The Ardbeg 10 is a banger

It really is! Love it. Next on the list (when I start up again) is the Laphroaig. 

I'm happy to come and help, Myles. :ph34r:

Sadly, there's only enough for one more dram. 

I am a bit of a lager lout to be honest, shame shame. But it is what it is. Fosters, Carling, Stella etc. Now and again i enjoy a good rum and on the rare occasion a good single malt.

Bought this rum recently to complement my little stash. Being a fan of both the band an rum it was a no brainer.

So, what's you poison?

A while back Slayer and Jäger had a colab. Would have loved to get one of bottles. This is pretty sweet tho.

post-25481-0-93222100-1583499441_thumb.jpeg

Edited by Pieter1

When I did drink, it was this or a Jamesons....always used to have 1 on Christmas morning before my ride and then many more during the day while I cooked!

attachicon.gifdownload.jpg

Ditto. Also have one on Christmas Day.