Why?

Brettowski

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Why? Why exactly? Be more constructive with your feedback...... Did Steve tell you that per chance?

Steve!

im sorry, but either my understanding of the English language isn't on par or your statement is rather vague? kindly do clarify?

My feedback is that the response ive received to an advert placed has been met with ridiculous offers, not to hard to comprehend that further clarity is sought.

Just checking ... you are saying that you had a full service on the bike and this now makes it "better than new" when the whole bikes was, well new.

In the service did you replace all the bearings, chain, saddle, grips, brake pads etc?

pretty much....

People are still buying but either your sale item has to be in high demand or your price has to be a really good deal. Earlier this month I advertised a used high end kids bike at a fair price and the next day it was sold, no negotiation on price, no fuss and a really happy kid 

People are still buying but either your sale item has to be in high demand or your price has to be a really good deal. Earlier this month I advertised a used high end kids bike at a fair price and the next day it was sold, no negotiation on price, no fuss and a really happy kid 

Fair enough but quality kids bikes are like hens teeth and in high demand

im sorry, but either my understanding of the English language isn't on par or your statement is rather vague? kindly do clarify?

My feedback is that the response ive received to an advert placed has been met with ridiculous offers, not to hard to comprehend that further clarity is sought.

Have you not heard of the Hip-hopopotamus and the Rhymnocerous? Their lyrics or bottomless... Why? Why? Why exactly?

Sorry, but your thread topic header got me dropping lyrics off of the top of this asophogus.....

Edited by Jewbacca

Have you not heard of the Hip-hopopotamus and the Rhymnocerous? Their lyrics or bottomless... Why? Why? Why exactly?

Sorry, but your thread topic header got me dropping lyrics off of the top of this asophogus.....

Just saying what comes off the top of your head? Fre...Free...freestyling?

pretty much....

"ok" .... so "better than new" then ..... 

I see your add looks to have been taken down, does that mean the bike is sold?

post-5403-0-83158900-1584429891_thumb.jpg

....... rockin this metropolis

i'm not a large water dwelling mammal from africa, where did you get that preposterous hypothesis?

Did Steve tell you that per chance?

Steve..

....... rockin this metropolis

i'm not a large water dwelling mammal from africa, where did you get that preposterous hypothesis?

Did Steve tell you that per chance?

Steve..

https://youtu.be/m8ioxY9FzXo

Edited by eddy

Or maybe it expired  :rolleyes:

"ok" .... so "better than new" then ..... 

I see your add looks to have been taken down, does that mean the bike is sold?

Or maybe it expired  :rolleyes:

Can't be expiresd, should be fresher than new!

spelling corrected

Edited by Hairy

Supply and demand.  Simple.  And supply is plentiful and choices aplomb.

Also, something is only worth what someone will pay for it.

I'm lowballing houses right now.  If that upsets you, take a hike.  When the fruit is low, pick.

Your ad is down, but since it is newer than new, fresher than fresh, more mint than a coin direct from  SA Coin Mint, I dont need to see it...I'll make an offer - R20k cash?