Cape Town Cycle Tour 2021

Chingy182

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Any idea what the weather will do?

also...who will step up on to the soap box for a  'cheap' protest to get something for free the week before the race?

PS..I literally did not see one single one of the silent protesters in OV during the 2020 race. they obviously got bored very quickly....

Edited by morneS555

also...who will step up on to the soap box for a  'cheap' protest to get something for free the week before the race?

PS..I literally did not see one single one of the silent protesters in OV during the 2020 race. they obviously got bored very quickly....

Silent during the first few groups perhaps, but by the time 4J got through there was a proper party, beers flowing and the whole shebang.

I missed them this year! Any idea why they didn't exhibit?

Also felt that CWC cycles were not as prominant as previous years.. hmm is that a 2020 question or 2021?

Jokes aside. I will hopefully be able to ride the 2021 CTCT. Missed 2019 with shoulder fracture, missed 2020 with broken leg.