Cape Town Cycle Tour 2021

Chingy182

4 minutes ago, Karman de Lange said:

The covid thing bean discussed to death on this thread, it is what it is.   live with it or don't ride.

can we rather discuss the lack of the excellent goodie bags?

WHAT, no goodie bags? I want my money back.

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Karman de Lange said:

The covid thing bean discussed to death on this thread, it is what it is.   live with it or don't ride.

agreed.

or should we talk about the lack of Club21 hangout? uh mean 750people allowed indoors these days!!!!!

image.png.69d4ad7763da29d625edd5cba082ce71.png

28 minutes ago, Shebeen said:

I disagree. a lot of sporting events involve bio bubbles, and there's loads of testing, every 3 days pretty much. spoke to someone involved in world tour cycling, reckons he's probably had 70+ tests by now.

this is an outdoor event, mass participation but start spread out over 3 hours.

I support them bringing in the vaccination requirement. it is going to become commonplace.

Think we need to discuss the health questionaire where they ask you what % of time has been spent on Zwift, so they can seed that whole bunch together for hospital bend

WEATHER WATCH update!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

the goorooos at some funky junky forecast place reckon the wind will be so slight that it will clock around twice in a 12 hour period

image.png.5f840e8eee825ae0889a862199a6da54.png

i have a less than 1% degree of confidence in this happening on the day

1 minute ago, Pure Savage said:

Think we need to discuss the health questionaire where they ask you what % of time has been spent on Zwift, so they can seed that whole bunch together for hospital bend

ha ha, you actually filled it in?

39 minutes ago, Karman de Lange said:

Should be purple I presume?

Let's discuss why there is no expo, but the overpriced souvenir shop will still be a requisite walkthrough. . . . 

22 hours ago, Pure Savage said:

Maybe we should use size to show that we are being sarcastic? Would that help?

#SizeMatters 

I do not think sizecastic comments will ever be a big thing.....

20 minutes ago, Pure Savage said:

Just don't tick that you have ever had cramps in your life before, otherwise your questionnaire expands considerably

1 minute ago, Jase619 said:

Should be purple I presume?

Let's discuss why there is no expo, but the overpriced souvenir shop will still be a requisite walkthrough. . . . 

more like an entrapment maze...with sale people trying to sell you crap the whole way you frantically look for the exit 

4 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

I'm not a complainy person, but there should definitely be an 'express lane' exit.

Last year I wandered around looking for the exit feeling like a participant in Squid Game

I have practiced for years how to escape shopping malls................and I find it pretty easy by now ????????

Edited by DJR

3 minutes ago, Jewbacca said:

I'm not a complainy person, but there should definitely be an 'express lane' exit.

Last year I wandered around looking for the exit feeling like a participant in Squid Game

exactly this. and then halfway through I get moerig because I cant find the exit...and then start taking it out on promo girls trying to feed you the latest gel or something. ????

1 hour ago, Shebeen said:

I disagree. a lot of sporting events involve bio bubbles, and there's loads of testing, every 3 days pretty much. spoke to someone involved in world tour cycling, reckons he's probably had 70+ tests by now.

this is an outdoor event, mass participation but start spread out over 3 hours.

I support them bringing in the vaccination requirement. it is going to become commonplace.

I do not think that was savage point. 

Why are vaccinated people exempted from being tested? Being vaccinated reduces the severity of Covid symptoms, so you might be Covid positive, carrying and spreading the virus without even knowing it.

In my opinion, everyone should be tested to ensure all spreaders isolate themselves.