Cape Town Cycle Tour 2021

Chingy182

On 10/1/2021 at 12:01 PM, FootballingCyclist said:

Yes 3rd party tests are allowed but will be scrutinized apparently before entry will be permitted. And you are correct, there are a number of places doing tests for less than R250 which is the route many people I know of are going. 

Anyone know where we can get a test done cheaply in JHB, wanna do it before arriving in CT

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Wishing all of you cats a safe and fast ride. Wind predictions for Sunday are looking even betterer than they did last week. To all the uitlanders. Please have an amazing time and spend lots and lots of cash in all of the touristy areas. We need your money.

Edited by Duane_Bosch

12 minutes ago, WesleyR said:

Anyone know where we can get a test done cheaply in JHB, wanna do it before arriving in CT

where in GP are you ?

The medi centre hear in boksburg has just dropped their price to R245

1 minute ago, bleedToWin said:

Has anyone heard what the tv coverage might be like?

as usual, pretty much non existent

5 minutes ago, ouzo said:

where in GP are you ?

The medi centre hear in boksburg has just dropped their price to R245

I'm in Roodepoort area.

9 minutes ago, ouzo said:

as usual, pretty much non existent

It used to have full coverage of the Elites and then some spotty coverage on the iconic spots for the rest of the day. In recent years it moved to YouTube live. Not sure when last it had full coverage though and can't find any info.

14 hours ago, Titleist said:

I want another vaccine, my current microchip is k@k. I don’t cycle any quicker than before the vaccination and my cellphone reception is still just as poor.

Did you install in the right arm or the left arm?

14 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Almost time to taper 

34DD94B5-0BFD-41CF-915A-38E454035EA3.jpeg

Saw you out yesterday, Went past you and a few guys headed towards Fish Hoek circle, Then you came past me again on the back of the train of okes racing in single file DC style then you pulled in by the famous wall before the dip down in Glencairn to the foot of Black Hill, I was on your wheel. #PanicTraining

2 hours ago, Mamil said:

Nothing like the start of taper week to make me want to ride my bike even more than usual. 

Awake at 5.30am plotting epic rides to neighbouring towns. 

Constant talk about Sundays weather has S. O. saying "its OK if you want to skip the second day of the hike" offering a pass out of the hitherto compulsory 2 day Cape Point hike scheduled for Friday and Saturday. Dare I take it? 

What is it about this ridiculous ride? I have the enormous privilege of riding a similar route every weekend.... But for weeks in advance I'm planning my route / outfit / bike service..... 

itsatrap.jpg.06afeb07881015f37846060190effaf8.jpg