Cape Town Cycle Tour 2021

Chingy182

Just now, FootballingCyclist said:

Which do you  @Pure Savage will succumb to 1st or should i say in which order do you think they will happen(as they're all bound to eventually)??

Getting a PM?

Getting a disc brake bike?

Going tjoobless?

Depends how you define it... He has a disc brake gravel bike, he is tubeless because he does not have any tubes, and his power meter is if he can hang on to the wheel in front of him

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Jbr said:

it is connected to the wifi, I don't understand why it takes so long on the new one, the old one used to sync within maybe 20 secs after I parked the bike in the garage... I updated everything, the wifi is on (but I think it's irrelevant since it's connected to my phone anyways)...

I used to struggle to get mine uploaded aswell and it was proper irritating as it used to sync almost immediately, But then I sat and thought it was only ever since I linked my new smart watch to my phone aswell. So I now save my ride just before getting home so my phone isn't in range of my watch(I don't cycle with my watch on) and it uploads to Strava, GC and TP almost immediately. When I do forget and I'm already within my range of my watch connecting to my phone, it then takes forever to upload successfully.

6 minutes ago, Sid the Sloth said:

Depends how you define it... He has a disc brake gravel bike, he is tubeless because he does not have any tubes, and his power meter is if he can hang on to the wheel in front of him

LOL ok ok

Disc Brake Road Bike

Tubeless on the road to avoid punctures before Red Hill and every other morning before 6am

Power Meter on his Supersix RIM brake bike

19 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

LOL ok ok

Disc Brake Road Bike

Tubeless on the road to avoid punctures before Red Hill and every other morning before 6am

Probably:

Carbon Aero Bars

Carbon seat post

Fizik Arrione saddle

Tubeless

Discs

27 minutes ago, FootballingCyclist said:

LOL ok ok

Disc Brake Road Bike

Unless it comes free I dont think I will ever get a power meter. 

If I get dropped by Sid, power too low. If I am on his rear wheel, enough power. If I am ahead of him, Too much power. 

On 10/10/2021 at 2:35 PM, Rouxenator said:

The reactions this tandem got was almost as good as the setup itself. 

Some pics

Sjoe rouxenator. That is quite a diverse YouTube channel you got going on there!

11 hours ago, Shebeen said:

Sjoe rouxenator. That is quite a diverse YouTube channel you got going on there!

Yeah, it started out with blowing things up, then 4x4 videos, then the old trail video, then I tried my hand at tech videos, now some short gaming clips. It's a right mess alright.

Still have a few tech videos I need to edit but I'm too lazy to learn all the controls on Shotcut having switched from Da Vinci Resolve. 

My vimeo.com is even worse....