Zwift - Tour of Watopia 2020

Friedpiggy

Still need to do stage 2,3 and 4, but I only started on Friday.  I have to say as a weekend warrior I am really battling to keep up with the group rides.  Im not last but my ego is taking a proper beating.

Still need to do stage 2,3 and 4, but I only started on Friday.  I have to say as a weekend warrior I am really battling to keep up with the group rides.  Im not last but my ego is taking a proper beating.

Try doing a few Cat D races instead of the group rides for the ego. I still have to do Stages 1-4, but with all the local meet-ups I want to join, I'm not getting around to racing Tour of Watopia

Try doing a few Cat D races instead of the group rides for the ego. I still have to do Stages 1-4, but with all the local meet-ups I want to join, I'm not getting around to racing Tour of Watopia

The meetups are so cool!  I saw quite a few NTT ones and thought its pretty damn cool!

The meetups are so cool! I saw quite a few NTT ones and thought its pretty damn cool!

Yeah they are a great idea! Yesterday we were able to get 6 of our normal Sunday coffee riding peeps together and climb The Alpe.

Yeah they are a great idea! Yesterday we were able to get 6 of our normal Sunday coffee riding peeps together and climb The Alpe.

Catching up with Stage 2 today, and will do the Alpe tomorrow