[Event] Beast of the East 2020

pursuitevents

Event Name: Beast of the East 2020
When: 25 April 2020
Where: Legends MX, Gauteng
Category: MTB

Beast of the East is part of the Protea Fees at Legends MX on 25 April 2020. Mountain bikers can look forward to starting off the day with a massive party and festival vibes. The 100-kilometre race will definitely have a sting in the tail but riders will be spoiled with magnificent views of Pretoria and exclusive mountain biking trails through the Cullinan area.

The 45km race is more of a la-dee-da kind of race. If you’re more of a social rider this is definitely the race for you! Both water points will offer something unique to the participants and it is going to be one massive mountain bike celebration from start to finish.

Spectators can join in on the fun at the Cullinan spectator point or hang out at the festival for Francois van Coke and Dirk van der Westhuizen. The beer and wine garden will also be ready for you.

Here’s what your entry includes:

• Two distances - the Beast (100km) and Protea (45km)

• Amazing water points stocked with delicious snacks and drinks

• Spectator point at Cullinan

• Goody bag stocked with two pairs of socks, water bottle and other goodies

• 3 Tickets to the ProteaFees

• Safe and well-marked routes

• Prize money

• Finisher medal

Pricing

Beast | R799 per person (no under 18) | 07h30

Protea Ride | R499 per person

Additional Pricing

We have an option available for riders who wish to ride with a team or solo and does not require additional spectator tickets. Please note you will only receive one ticket to the Protea Fees, any additional tickets needs to be purchased at Protea Fees.

Beast | R699 per person (no under 18) | 07h30

Protea Ride | R399 per person

Go to Event Page